Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Liberal Meltdown Update - Now It's Death Threats

All I can say is WOW... Yesterday I posted about the threats being hurled at the blogger, Seixon, and how they all tie back to people involved with the Plame/Wilson Rove Frogmarch issue. Things have now taken a turn for the creepy and downright scary... Here's an update from Seixon...

"At approximately 7:00 AM Central European Time I received a phone call from a blocked number. The person on the phone told me I had written naughty things on my blog, and then laughed when I asked them who they were.
"You're a dead man."
This is what the person on the line told me right before hanging up.
I called my local authorities and they told me to come down to the station. I took a taxi down to the police station and filed this event with them."


Hopefully the authorities will be able to track down the phone number of the caller. There is no excuse for this crap. Leopold got caught in a major lie that made the national news - he should just suck it up and move on. Larry Johnson's involvement in earlier threats also lends credibility to his involvement. Whoever made this phone call to Seixon deserves to be punished to the fullest extent allowable and exposed to the public for all to see.

Jeff Goldstein from Protein Wisdom was recently involved with another unhinged BDS liberal that threatened his child. Here's what he has to say about the recent spike in threats against conservatives by liberals...

"Because the truth is, many so-called “progressives” are absolutely saturated with hate and will tolerate nothing that doesn’t hew to their idea of what the world should look like. And their impatience is beginning to show."

Damn - nail - head...
Hat Tip to Matthew Sheffield at Newsbusters for bringing this story to everyone's attention!

No comments: