Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas to All!

Hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas! Mine was wonderful - full of family, food, laughter but not much sleep! Watching our 18 month old granddaughter with her gifts was priceless! My kids were both here and looking at them just makes my heart soar!
I was blessed with many presents but one of my favorites was this:

A GREAT addition to my patriotic home office courtesy of my brother, Wesley. Also payback for the Mr. Clean Action Figure I gave him a few Christmas' ago. (He was afraid of Mr. Clean when he was a little fella). My hubby Herby, who knows me so well, gave me a 15in flat screen tv for my home office so I could watch Fox News while working on my writing.

Looking forward to a New Year full of joy, happiness and laughter!

No comments: