Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

Twisting & Turning to Appease the Moonbats

John Kerry is really kissing the asses of the far left. First he tries to be like AlGore and repeats the mantra of "independent investigation" into the terrorist spying. Then he starts blogging over at Kos Kook Central. Now he's telling the DU'ers via his press office that he supports a filibuster on Judge Alito...

"Filibuster Confirmed, (so sorry to interrupt)Posted by sandnsea on Mon Jan-23-06 06:04 PM
I just called the press office and they aren't aware of this so there may be a misunderstanding. I'm waiting for an email while they try to track this down.


UpdateHey Sandy—Yes, Kerry would vote no on cloture (i.e. support a filibuster) – so that’s correct. Let me know if you need anything else.Thanks!Amy"

I guess that gives him an out with the moonbats - "I said I would support a filibuster before I voted against it." I may have to start my old "In Kerry's Own Words" website back up...

Here's more from Kerry's own website (www.johnkerry.com)
Join John Kerry and add your name to the Congressional RecordAn Open Letter to all Senators
http://www.johnkerry.com/action/alito/

No comments: