Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Help Protect our Values! Join the Stop the ACLU Coalition!

I am honored to announce that I am now a county coordinator for the Stop the ACLU Coalition. I was searching for something to release my activism on and ended up on the Stop the ACLU blog. Things just snowballed from there. I will be posting GA ACLU info and any Stop the ACLU events/news.

If you have some spare time, think about signing up with Nedd to be a county coordinator. Even if you can't commit to being a coordinator, there is plenty of work to do. From researching info on the Internet to mailing letters - the work is there. If you are as committed as I am about saving our morals and values for future generations, the Stop the ACLU Coalition is where you want to volunteer!

No comments: