Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Welcome 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


A hearty chickenhawk welcome to all my blogroll buddies of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists.

For those wondering where the name "Chickenhawk Express" comes from, I'll give you the lowdown. While writing my first book I came across numerous names for supporters of the war - chickenhawk and warmonger ended up being my favorites. After Sen. Lautenberg made his "chickenhawk" speech on the floor of the Senate, I wrote an op-ed titled "I Am A Chickenhawk". The op-ed was picked up by GOPUSA.com - which was my first time published on a "big" site. After that I sort of adopted the title of Chickenhawk.

I've had this blog since early 2005 but only started posting regularly in October 2005. When trying to figure out a title for the blog, I knew that it MUST have Chickenhawk in the title. So that's how Chickenhawk Express was born.

No comments: