Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What Are These Marks on Blue Binky Baby's Arm?- Update 8/15 Debunked!

Updated 8/15/06... After having several photo experts check this picture out for me it has been determined that the marks are either artifact or someone playing around with a picture. So the scoop is not a scoop. But mega chickenhawk thanks to MD Conservative and Zombie. I owe you guys...

While reviewing the photos from Qana, I found something that is truly weird and cannot figure out what it is... In one of the pictures of Mr. Green Helmet holding up the blue binky baby, there are some unusual marks on the baby's arm. I've zoomed in, cropped and enlarged, etc and I can't decide if it is writing on the arm or if it is indentations from being pressed up against something. So I'm posting the pics here hoping one of you guys can help me figure it out...

Here's the full picture from EU Referendum



Here's a zoomed in look at the baby's arm. The area I'm talking about starts at the crease of the wrist and extends up the arm.

Someone that has better photo enhancing software or knows more about digital photography is gonna have to help with this one...

No comments: