Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Beach Wear Now Patient Gowns?


I swear I think this world is converting to Islam right before our eyes. WHY is it necessary to have "special clothes"? Maybe I'm just being thick-headed but DAMN. At what point do people have to live in the real world? This from Breitbart via Drudge...

A hospital in northwest England has introduced a new surgical gown modelled on the burka, allowing female Muslim patients to cover themselves completely in line with their religious beliefs.

I worked on a liver transplant unit in Oklahoma City. We had a large number of Muslim patients come in for workups. NOT ONE wore anything like this. The female patients wore the patient gown and the headscarves. When they left the room, they had a blanket over their legs and their faces were covered with the scarf.

If I was to see someone dressed like this at a hospital, I would freak out. Absolutely ridiculous and a stupid ass kissin' idea.

No comments: