Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Willie, Weed and 'Shrooms


My momma always says "what goes around, comes around". I used to cringe when she said that but as I've grown up I realize that the statement comes true more often than not. Case in point, this news from Breitbart...

"Willie Nelson and several members of his band were issued misdemeanor citations for drug possession early today during a traffic stop in Saint Martin Parish. The traffic stop was conducted on Interstate 10 near Breaux Bridge.

Trooper Willie Williams says troopers smelled a strong odor of marijuana when the driver opened the bus door. During a search of the bus, Williams say approximately 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and approximately 2/10 of a pound of mushrooms were located on the bus."


Damn that karma thing sure can be a bitch! I guess we know which side of the legalized pot argument Kucinich is on.

The band members should have taken a hint from Toby Keith's song "Weed with Willie"...

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
My party's all over before it begins
You CAN pour me some old whiskey River my friend.
But I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

No comments: