Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Chunk the Romancing the Stone Videos in the Trash


I usually like Danny DeVito movies. My favorite was the Romancing the Stone series. After his little drunken tirade on the View, I don't care to ever watch his movies again. What an ass! Mocking the President and calling him names that had to be censored all the while slurring his speech like a street corner wino. I don't watch the View because I actually have a real job but you would think that the 3 ladies and Rosie O'Donnell would have at least tried to regain control of the situation. But with the exception of Elizabeth H, what more should we expect?

Instead of thinking of the funny acerbic little man whenever I hear his name, I will now simply think of him as the disgusting little Penguin from Batman. Can't wait for Matt and Trey to do a Team America sequel so I can see this little piece of vulgar vomit get his butt kicked.

Oh yeah - about that apology... DeVito didn't apologize to us commoners. He apologized to Barbara Walters for being such a pig on the show. Actually his publicist said...

"He has called Barbara Walters to apologize for anything that could be construed as unfortunate," he said.

Unfortunate? Only for DeVito's wallet.

Maybe we should all file lawsuits for mental anguish against DeVito like the hecklers from Kramer's tirade are doing. Paging Gloria Allred!

No comments: