Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Anger, Tears and Fears

You know I made fun of the over the top histronics from the KOS kidz and DUmpers after President Bush won re-election in 2004. But today I am feeling some of the same hysteria. I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise, secure and safe in my home. I drove home this evening with a knot in the pit of my stomach and a massive headache. What the hell has happened?

The Iraq Study Group - now forever known as the ass-kissers of terrorists - issued their ridiculous report today. Talk with Iran and Syria - what were they smoking? Palestinian right of return? I knew that Vernon Jordan was a pimp for Clinton but I never realized that he would pimp out our national security.

Talk, talk, talk - yeah that got us a lot didn't it... It got us 3000 dead Americans, WTC down, Pentagon mangled and a black hole in a field in Pennsylvania. Reagan must be spinning in his grave right now. This great country is once again perceived as a bunch of spineless idiots that just don't get it. Shades of Somalia darken the country today.

Wave that white flag and appease the people that want nothing less than our heads on sticks. Give em what they want so Cindy Sheehan can dance a jig on the graves of the dead soldiers. Cave in when the going gets tough. The media is dancing in the street. Gates got confirmed because he said the three little words every demented liberal has been salivating to hear - "we are losing". Meanwhile there are reports that the traitors in the Democratic party have been meeting with Hamas. Perfect - I hope the Dems at least got a cigarette after their meeting.

Meanwhile, sources close to the PA government claimed that Hamas representatives recently held talks with officials from the US Democratic Party at an undisclosed location.
The sources told the Bethlehem-based Maan News Agency that Hamas representatives had also held secret talks with officials of European governments, including Britain and France.


I am angry, sad and scared. Angry for the soldiers that have given their all for a nation of chickenshits. Sad for the country that I love. Scared for my children and grandchildren. I guess I'll log on to Burkas 'R Us and start ordering my spring wardrobe.

Just a reminder to you idiots that have lost your spine and your mind... Here's what talking and appeasement and taking it up the butt for years has gotten us. Caution - graphic pics below...


At this point I think I may take a break from blogging. Why bother....

No comments: