Search This Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Down To The Wire - Voting Closes at 5PM EST

It's a tight race for second place in the Best of the Top 1751 -2500 blogs. There are only 2 votes separating me and Texas Rainmaker... First place is completely out of reach for the rest of us so the battle now is for second...

Voting closes today at 5pm EST. You can only vote once every 24 hours. So spread the word and let's take it to the wire! Tell your friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. Yesterday I told everyone at work to vote for me. Some asked "what's a blog?" I told them to just shut up and cast the damned vote... JUST kidding...

For all of those that have voted and been so supportive, I am eternally grateful. It was an honor to make it to the finals and even more of an honor to be in such a tight race for second place.

No comments: