Search This Blog

Friday, November 02, 2007

Vote for Chickenhawk Express


I'll save my stump speech for later next week when we get down to the wire...

I am honored and tickled "blue" (refuse to use pink because of the link to the nasty little nabobs over at CodePink) to have been selected as a finalist in the Weblog Awards. It may only be in the Top Blogs in TTLB Rankings 1750-2500 but it is an honor in my eyes.

Now I need your help... Voting is open. You can vote once a day and don't need a login to vote. You can click here to get to the voting page for my category.

While you're there take a look at some of the other categories and cast your votes for your favorites.

I'm taking suggestions for campaign promises and the like but will return all votes cast by Norman Hsu and his pals. Remember the Democratic Party voting mantra - vote early and vote often!

No comments: