Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hey Doc - I'm Gonna Need a Lot More Zoloft & Wellbutrin to Get Through This Election

Crap Almighty - what the HELL is wrong with the voters. McCain in South Carolina and Florida? Are they smokin' crack or something? To add insult to injury word on the street is Rudy will back out and endorse McCain. That takes my opinion of Rudy down a LOT if that's the case. Lord help me if Fred endorses McCain - that may send me right off the reservation.

Can someone please explain to me how you can be tough on terror but want to coddle the detainees and fling open the border gates? If McCain gets the nomination, we will have either our first woman President or our first black President.

If anyone is looking for a hot stock tip - may I recommend the pharmacetical companies that produce Zoloft and Wellbutrin. Hell just the amount I'm gonna need will shoot the stock up a couple of bucks...

I'm going to bed and sleep for a year..........................................

BTW listening to Bill Kristol bloviate is worse than nails on a chalkboard. And Mort Kondrake wins the Kewpie doll for being the first to say Rush Limbaugh was the loser after Fox called the race for McCain.

No comments: