Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look What Grandma Found For The Little Man's First Birthday

There is a VERY special birthday coming up this weekend. My grandson, the apple of my eye and joy of my heart, is turning One Year Old this weekend. Sigh... time sure does fly...

The flurry of activity here is crazy! Working extra hours so I can be free Friday PM because my son is flying home from Houston for the weekend, getting birthday presents and just general craziness....

But look what Grandma found for her little man's first birthday... This is just the cutest thing and when I saw it, I knew I had to buy it... It even plays "Take me out to the ballgame". It matches the Boston Red Sox crib mobile I bought him when he was born...

Yes I am prepping him for a baseball career - after all his Mom was a fast-pitch softball pitcher (with a scholarship) during her brief time in college.

Blogging will be light through the weekend... I plan on spending my time getting thousands of bear hugs from my son (who I haven't seen in a year!), lots of sticky birthday cake kisses and just enjoying the time with my family who is the center of my universe. Boston is even being baptised this weekend to add to the birthday festivities...

Why do I keep hearing "The Circle of Life" in my head....

No comments: