Search This Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Say It Ain't So Joe...

I must admit that I was almost physically ill thinking about the VP debate. The Couric interview disaster has been replayed so much that even I started drinking some of the kool-aid.

Now that it's over -all I can say is Thank You John McCain! Thank you for bringing us this bold bright articulate and incredible woman to national attention. She restored my faith in her and genuinely impressed me with her "smiling zingers". Biden came across as old, grumpy and stretched the truth quite a bit. I actually think that Biden was impressed by Sarah Palin - she even got a laugh outta him.

But enough of the nicey-nice goo. Here's a bit of red meat. Proof that Biden lied about Obama's meeting with Allmyjihad without preconditions....

No comments: