Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SIGH - Senate Votes to Begin Debate on Healthcare Monstrosity


Yep - the Dems did it. They all decided to vote yes to begin debate on the healthcare fiasco - even Lieberman. I don't care how they try to spin their votes, this vote just made it easier for Harry and the rest of the Obama-koolaid swillers to push this crap on through. The claims of "It was only a vote to begin the debate" fall right in line with Kerry's famous "I was for it before I was against it" stupidity.

How much payola did it take for Sen. Mary Landrieu to drop to her knees to service the DNC? Not the paltry $100 million that was reported Friday... it was $300 million - and she's DAMN proud of it..

“I will correct something. It’s not $100 million, it’s $300 million, and I’m proud of it and will keep fighting for it,” Landrieu told reporters after her floor speech. “But that is not why I started this health care debate; I started this health care debate for all the reasons I just mentioned in my statement” on the floor.


After all the $$ funneled to Louisiana under the heading of "Katrina Recovery" this $300 million is just another slap in the face of every taxpaying American. So Landrieu whores herself out for $300 mil to Pimpmasters Reid and Obama...

Meanwhile, the President spent 4 hours playing golf today and then had dinner with the family at Valerie Jarrett's house. I'm sure there was a toast over glasses of champagne celebrating the screwing of America. But don't worry - at this rate there won't be anything left for Obama to destroy when the next Presidential election rolls around.

SIGH... Did you feel the earth tremble tonight? Don't fret - it was only our Founding Fathers rolling over in their graves simultaneously...

No comments: