Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Here's A Word for Pelosi - Abortion

I heard this little clip of Nancy Pelosi talking about her favorite "word" this AM on Glenn Beck and I just about fell out of my chair. And no this is NOT a parody video - it's the real deal...



You have got to be kidding me??!!  This had to be just simple pandering to the Catholic group she was speaking to because the only other alternative would be that she is mentally delusional.  "Keeping with the values of The Word" from someone who supports abortion and voted against the partial birth abortion ban??  Someone who lies repeatedly??  I don't know what kind of Bible Pelosi has been reading but mine certainly contains a little thing called The Ten Commandments. 

Far be it from me to judge someone's heart but damn, her actions certainly don't support her claims of keeping with the values.  She was right about one thing though - we will have to answer for our actions and deeds when we leave this Earth or when Christ returns (whichever comes first).  I just know that I certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes come judgment day.

BTW - I always thought The Bird was the word??

No comments: