Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

AP Shills for Risen's Book

I posted a story over at Newsbusters.org about the AP doling out free publicity for James Risen's "expose" about the Bush Administration and NSA spying on terrorists. Now, as an author of 2 books, I know that publicity is far from cheap. My fingers are raw from typing email after email and dialing number after number to get even a modicum of publicity for A Quagmire of Hate: The Post Election Liberals. Meanwhile, this piece of traitor trash gets a freaking plethora of publicity for something that is nothing but innuendo from anonymous sources. The only way to get publicity is to write something that bashes President Bush. Say anything less than butt-kissing about the Liberals and you are invisible...

Thanks to Michelle Malkin for posting on my newsbusters article. THAT is something that I can hang my hat on as Michelle is one of my favs!

No comments: