Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Someone Give Hillary A History Lesson

While I completely and totally despise Hillary Clinton, I think I'm gonna like having her making speeches and off the cuff remarks over the next 2 years. Especially when she lectures President Bush about "responsibility"...

Clinton held a town hall-style forum attended by about 300 activists, giving a brief speech before taking questions for nearly an hour. Pressed to defend her vote to authorize force in Iraq before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003, Clinton responded by stepping up her criticism of Bush.

"I am going to level with you, the president has said this is going to be left to his successor," Clinton said. "I think it is the height of irresponsibility and I really resent it."

SAY WHAT? Hey Mrs. Clinton leaving this mess to be dealt with by your successor WAS the height of irresponsibility and I resent it...

No comments: