Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Heartfelt Prayers


My heart breaks every time I think about the tragic loss of 32 innocent people on the Virginia Tech campus. The stories of bravery and courage are slowly coming out. The pictures of the innocents taken from this earth by a deeply disturbed individual (I'm being generous as I'd be very nasty otherwise) tears at my heart as does the thought of what the families left behind must be going through.

To all those trying to make this a "gun-control" issue - now is not the time. You can manipulate the news to support your political agenda some other time. And to the drama queen Geraldo - make sure you have the facts before you start showing websites of innocent young men just because they fit your "profile".

This is a week that is fully of sad memories for our Country - the OKC bombing, the Columbine Massacre and now this...

May God keep the Hokies, the families and loved ones in His prayers.

No comments: