Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Obama Admits He Can't Reach Across the Aisle

One of the few honest things I've heard from this empty suit... This came during an interview with ABC news and the transcript is here...

"The Democrats were supposed to get 120 votes, they got 140 so there was no sense on the Democratic side that we weren't following through on our commitments and apparently there were some problems on that side. I don't think me calling House Republican members would have been that helpful, I tend not to be that persuasive on that side of the aisle."

What? You mean the great and all powerful O admits that he has zero credibility when it comes to working in a bi-partisan manner?? I'm shocked....shocked I tell ya. So I guess John was right.... AGAIN.....

No comments: