Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Revised 23rd Psalm - Obama Edition


The Psalm of B.O...

Obama is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me measure my carbon footprint
He leadeth me beside the closed factories.
He destroyeth my faith in the American electorate.
He leadeth me down the path of Marxism for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the hope & change, I fear this evil:
For the media will cover for him; The fairness doctrine will silence me

Thou preparest an unconditional meeting with our enemies:
thou anointest my head with ACORNS and kool-aid;
my income tax bill runneth over.

Surely hope and change will give way to reality and anger
And we will only live with BO for 4 years.

(I received a similar version of this via email today but couldn't resist the temptation to tweak it a bit)

No comments: