Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

With Friends Like This...

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind"- Buddha

Imagine having someone who claims they are your friend and wants to know what's going on with you? You tell them what has happened and feel blessed to have a friend that really cares. Then you find out that this so-called "friend" has been forwarding all of your responses to your soon to be ex-husband all the while plying you for more information to keep him updated. When you confront the "friend", they turn around and accuse you of faking depression. They even go as far as claiming that since you're a nurse, you should have been successful when you slit your wrists 6 years ago. Here's a portion of the email this lying backstabber sent to me...

"I don't have to fake anything to get attention like you did and continue to do. If a person wants to take their own life then they just do it, you as a nurse would know that. If a person wants attention as it's plain to see you do because you are a very unhappy person, then they "fake" wanting to kill themselves and being a nurse you know that too."

Six years of psychiatrist appointments, therapy and medication was for "attention"? Puh-leaze - the strange thing is I never had a problem with depression until I married that piece of crap cheating liar. Even my MD said at the last appointment that he has not seen me look this good in the 6 years that he has been treating me. Just goes to show you how cleaning the dog crap of your shoes will change your whole way of living and looking at life.

I must have a sign over my head that says "evil liars welcomed here". Man oh man - what a piece of work this chick is. And to think that she ended her nastiness with "I'll keep you in my prayers". With prayers from this bitch I'm definitely doomed to hell.

Just another lesson learned in this whole divorce drama. It's a sad day when people who profess their friendship turn out to be nothing more than another piece of sh*^ in your life. It's like cleaning out the attic - having to sort through the trash and get rid of the rat droppings. Good riddance to this "friend". With friends like her and a husband like mine, who needs freakin' enemies?

I can't wait for this whole drama to end so I can sweep the rest of the garbage to the curb.

No comments: