Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mark Sanford - Another Idiot That Thinks With His Zipper

I am sooooo sick and tired of men can't keep their damned pants zipped - men who had families and responsibilities but chunked them all for a little piece of #%&$. Not to mention the piece of trash female that is willing to sacrifice herself just for a little fling. Honey - if he cheated on her for you what makes you think your relationship will be any different...

And what is it with men and their obsession with TAN LINES??? My soon to be ex was emailing his previous wife about her tan lines when they were having their little private get-to-gethers several years ago. It still makes me throw up in my mouth just to hear the words "tan lines".

Glenn Beck though just slays me with his monologue of Sanford's love letters with Barry White playing in the background. THIS is funny. Hat tip to HBHLS for the video!



BTW - is "hiking the appalachian trail" code for "getting it on with someone other than my wife" now?

No comments: