Search This Blog

Monday, January 04, 2010

Caption This Official White House Picture...


President Barack Obama meets with National Security Council chief of staff Denis McDonough about updates concerning the attempted terrorist attack of an airliner on Christmas Day. This briefing occurred Dec. 29, 2009, in Kailua, Hawaii. The President has received updates throughout his vacation since the incident. (Official White House photo by Pete Souza)

This so reminds me of the SNL skit about the 3am Phone Call....

He just LOOKS over his head...

Here's my caption:
"I don't know what else to do.  I've gone on the apology tour.  I've bowed to all the foreign leaders that George Soros told me too.  I've pandered to Muslims.  I just don't know what to do now.  But let me be clear, I still can answer that 3am phone call."

No comments: