Search This Blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Chickenhawk With a Tan


The long awaited day is here! It is VACATION time for the Chickenhawk! I am taking the entire brood and we're hitting the road (or should I say the sea?) for some much needed R&R. There is minimal computer access where we're going and most certainly no FoxNews so I'm probably going to have some serious withdrawals for a day or so. But rest assured that this Chickenhawk will be back at the end of the week rested and refreshed and ready to take on the next round of Moonbat Lunacy.

So hold down the fort and keep fighting. Don't let the Libs get away with anything while I'm gone. If you miss me, you can always hit Amazon and buy one of my books. Hey a girl has to pay for her vacation...

Have a great week and take care! I'll be back on Friday!

No comments: