Search This Blog

Monday, April 09, 2007

Something Funny to Start Your Week

Since I've been outta touch for a while, I thought I would start back up with something funny...

A man walked up to the Marine guarding the entrance to the White House and said "I'd like to see President Hillary Clinton." The Marine, startled, said "Sir, Hillary Clinton is not the President." The man said "ok" and walked away.

The very next day the same man walked up the entrance of the White House and asked the Marine "I'd like to see President Hillary Clinton." The Marine, ever polite, said "Sir, Hillary Clinton is not the President." The man said "OK - Thanks" and walked away.

This went on for several days. The same man, asking the same question. Finally, the Marine's inquisitive nature got the best of him and he said "Sir, every day you come here and ask to see President Hillary Clinton. And every day I tell you that Hillary Clinton is not the President. Why do you keep doing this when you know what the response is going to be."

The man smiled and said "I just like hearing you say 'Hillary Clinton is not the President'." The Marine saluted him and said "I'll see you tomorrow."

No comments: