Search This Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm Still Here...

For those of you wondering if I fell off the face of the earth - I'm still here. Massive workload and the company using a new Internet filter which blocks all blogs (there goes my sneaking a post in during lunch) have slammed me. Plus issues with Registerfly and my personal website have occupied most of my internet time. (Note to all - avoid Registerfly at all costs when looking for a domain name registrar).

Good News this week - my daughter had her ultrasound and It's A Boy! Beautiful ultrasound pictures and Jenn has that beautiful pregnancy glow. The name they picked out is unusual but I'm getting used to it... He will be named Boston James because Daddy is a massive Red Sox fan. I guess I should be glad they didn't pick Yaz. Boston is scheduled to make his appearance in August.

My email address has changed. You can email me at chickenhawkexpress@gmail.com.

I'll be cranking out more posts after Easter -I've got eggs to dye and lots of family plans for the holiday. Happy Easter to you all.

No comments: