Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fred Thompson Just Got My Vote...

Michael Moore has challenged Fred Thompson to a debate about Health Care according to Drudge...

While I will leave it up to the conservatives to debate your hypocrisy and the Treasury Department to determine whether the "box upon box of cigars" violates the trade embargo, I hereby challenge you to a health care debate.

Our debate would provide you an opportunity to appeal to the right wing of the Republican Party by continuing to attack me; it would give me a chance to discuss health care and tell you exactly what happened in Cuba, given your apparent inters; and it would provide the American people an opportunity to see just how serious Hollywood can be, with a purported conservative and an avowed progressive Hollywood personality on stage.


Fred has responded and it is priceless.



He just got my vote...

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: