Search This Blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Outrage is Deafening!

The petition is still up and available for signatures. We're up to 110 signatures which is better but still not great. I've extended the deadline until Sat Jan 6 in an effort to gather some more names. I've also decided to send a copy of the petition to Sen. Arlen Spector, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. Pat Roberts and Sen. Bill Frist. This is one issue that we cannot let get swept under the rug. The double standard is ridiculous. Compare the outrage from the Left about "Ms. Plame" versus classified national security leaks. Did you ever hear Chucky Schumer say that if Plame's name was "leaked" as part of a whistleblower claim it would have been okay?

Meanwhile, here's my latest article about this issue. I took the letter from Sen. Olympia Snowe and her comrades and revised it to reflect what the true majority of America wants.

oh yeah I almost forgot - GO DAWGS!

No comments: