Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

It Didn't Take the BDS Crowd Long

My heart aches for all of those affected by the tragedy in Minneapolis. I cannot possibly imagine the pain - both physical and emotional - that they are going through. My prayers have been going up since I turned on the news last night.

But being the political hack that I am, I wondered how long it would take the BDS crowd to start blaming President Bush for the bridge collapse. According to Peter Barry Chowka over at American Thinker, it took less than 5 minutes...

When I heard the news late Wednesday afternoon PT about the Minnesota Interstate 35W bridge collapse, after the initial shock and sadness for the victims, one of my first thoughts was that the Left would try to score points and blame the tragedy on President Bush and the Republicans.

Sure enough, within four minutes of the news breaking nationally
at 7:32 pm ET on the Fox News Channel, the initial discussion thread about it at Daily Kos was already collecting comments...

Typical - a tragedy strikes our fellow citizens with unknown numbers of dead trapped beneath the rubble while family members wait in total agony for some word BUT the KOS kidz still can't overcome their Bushphobia. Sad...

Sure hope Bill O'Reilly picks up on this little example of hate from the KOS Krowd. Instead he'll probably be trolling over at Free Republic trying to cherry pick another "hate speech" phrase...

No comments: