Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why the Dems Are Desparate for a Bail-Out...

Don't think for a minute that the Dems are not looking for a quick way outta this mess. The sooner this gets out of the headlines, the less likely that more reports like this will hit the mainstream media...




This whole thing makes my blood boil - why should I have to pay for people that are too greedy and/or too stupid to live within their means? Why should they get a hand-out when I've managed to pay my bills on time? Why should my $$ go to make up for the money skimmed outta the market by the likes of Dodd and Obama? AND WHY is ACORN up for any of the money in the bail-out??????

I must admit that I truly admire McCain's decision to do the job he was originally hired to do. Unfortunately too many people are just plain old stupid to see that The One has done nothing but failed to perform his job and failed his 3AM phone call test. I am beyond words and you know that is completely outta character for me...

No comments: