Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day After Chistmas

All I can say is WOW - what a holiday!  This was one of the best Christmas' I have ever had - I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life!  This Christmas was proof that you don't need a lot of money to have a wonderful holiday - all it takes is love and laughter.

For the first time in 10 years, I had an absolute relaxing and enjoyable Christmas Eve.  There were no arguments about TheColdOne having to get home to have a drink with his sons - who usually didn't bother to show up.  No one fell asleep during the opening of gifts because they had been "playing" too hard with their friends at the local skank house bar and grill.  No bitchin' and moanin' about moodiness or stress - which there was none of this year. Since TheColdOne was the only person missing this year, I guess they were the source of all the mood swings and stress.

The Christmas Eve service was beautiful and really reminded me of what Christmas is all about.  The sermon was about the "new beginning" that Christmas was and that's what this whole year has been for me - one giant new beginning and a massive about of happiness & laughter.

I will cherish the memories of this Christmas and all the fun & love.  Plus since my son gave me a new camera for Christmas, I'll have plenty of  pictures and videos to remember it all!

Merry Christmas and Blessing to you All.

No comments: