Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Cindy Sheehan Leaves More Than Her Heart In Texas


Good Lord this is truly one sick woman. HotAir has a post up about Cindy Sheehan's lasting legacy to the state of Texas...

Over the summer I had a hysterectomy, and um, I got my “parts” back. I thought I could just [inaudible] on eBay, you know, “[inaudible] Cindy Sheehan’s uterus.” And so I planted it in the garden where the bush, it’s a pretty bush… It’s so funny ’cause me and my children, we’ll always be a part of, of Crawford, Texas. Long after people forgot the horror of the Bush regime, long after, you know, we’re forgotten. We’ll always, our DNA will always be in the land…”

First of all I don't believe it for a minute but I am certainly not asking for her to prove it - GROSS!! Secondly what kind of warped mind would even think about something like this. Oh yeah - the same one that says she dreams about going back in time and killing the infant President Bush. Get the white coats STAT!

No comments: